Sunday, January 13, 2008

Speeding ticket....

Guys, I deserve a ticket for zooming past my own site. I've been extremely busy, now that school has started again. It's crazy!

Just an update, I trimmed my hair last Saturday, shorter than the first time I had it short, and I'm loving it even if Roy says it kinda looks the same! Afraid the pic'll have to wait, I'm posting on my husband's laptop and it doesn't have a card reader. Can you believe it???

Note: I've been tagged by the fabulous WendyB which I'm working on. Watch out for it.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh good,you're getting back to work!

La Belette Rouge said...

Happy to see you on your blog again! Can't wait to see the pictures. My he-weasel doesn't notice when I make minor alterations either. He is more of a macro guy rather than micro.