This feels like homecoming... it almost feels as if I've just been teleported to a time in my past where I did all I felt like doing, when I desired. No pressure. No guilt.
I'm sorry for the absence, I just lost that loving feeling, I felt like I couldn't/wouldn't write ever again for enormous reasons - mainly based on laziness which was based on sucky work life responsible for making me cry my eyes out (the sucky person at work finally left to another place, I'm more at peace nowadays). I appreciate those lovely comments encouraging I should continue and that I am missed, let me assure you readers (errrr.... if I still have any!) I miss you all tremendously too. Never once did I not check your blogs, I'm very updated in that sense - I'm the invisible woman lurking in your space, I will, though, appear sometimes too, and when I do I leave traces of me and usually not long after that I get a visitor knocking at the door and leaving lovely messages in return.... LOVE you all, my peeps!
For those that have been waiting, please drop a note to a lovely person known to me as Ruby, her weaselly trick succeeded in getting me back to bloggin'. The exclusive use of this gem type name is given by her to ONLY yours sincerely, merci beaucoup Belette. Je t'aime!
Now I'm sure the title of this post is most significant for the the movie based on the comic and cartoon. I watched it as a kid, and the adult me who watched the movie only wish that I could be a fraction of the lady cast in her real life. What it is actually, is the thing that brought me here. I'm playing the "Four Tag"!
So here they are....
1. Four places that I go to over and over:
- To my kitchen
- To my bedroom, to my bed
- To the bathroom
- To my cubicle in the office
2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- Gilt Groupe bringing me all designer stuff for a discount that I can never buy as my credit card billing address is not in the States. Yes, I torture myself.
- Elle.com to make sure I get to learn new tricks of the trade, see new trends of the season, follow those that I can afford, and torture myself further.
- J Crew, for the same reasons as above.
- RealAge to remind me that registering my email with them is the sanest thing I've done in my whole life. My momma's proud I did this, ;)
3. Four places I would rather be right now:
- The Greek islands
- Home (since I'm now in the office)
4. Four of my favorite places to eat:
(this is tough, now that my parents are with me five days of the week, I eat in most of the time)
- Home (my momma's the best cook ever!)
- Pizza Uno
- Alexis Bistro and Cafe
- Chili's (more often than not this is the last reasort kinda place)
5. Four TV shows I watch over and over:
(I'm not a big TV fan, but I do indulge once in a while)
- The Tudors
- Jamie Oliver's series (Oliver's Twist, The Naked Chef, Jamie's School Dinners, Jamie's Great Italian Escape etc etc etc)
- Friends (I will never get tired watching the reruns)
Which brings us to the finale, four people I'm tagging. I wasn't really the good girl in school, best known for my ability of bending rules and getting away with it like a champion. I'll let my readers choose to play this fun games - for most of you working in the office, hey let's face it, it's almost weekend, and work is plain B.O.R.I.N.G. Do this, it guarantees you at least half an hour of dreaming pleasure!
I'll see you soon (fingers crossed...).