Friday, August 31, 2007

August 31st '07. Merdeka!


We decided to have dinner first before heading out to DP to watch the fireworks held at the Curve. Spectacular spot we found, and thanks to Nad's car visor-cum-flash reflector and now mat, we hung out with the other locals waiting for midnight to strike. Midnight came and the fireworks started. Man, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! We not only saw one, but three shows from different sites right from where we sat.

We actually went out to photograph the show, but me with my unsteady hands coupled with the excitement, just couldn't perform! Thank God for our pro girlfriend who came equipped with her gadgets and gizmos, even supplied us with mosquito repellant without which I was sure to complain of the uncomfiness and not have a great time hahaha!!

Merdeka, 50th and counting. Thanks to our forefathers who fought for this land to be free and flourish for the next generations. And loving thought and memory for my Pops who helped fought for this independence...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn I was coughing my lungs out and zzzz off after taking cough medicine.. and missed seeing the fireworks fr KLCC :-(

Lynn said...

But u managed to catch the movies...? Hahahaha!

Lynn said...

On a another note, I was told there wasn't any fireworks at KLCC...