1. My vintage Liz Claiborne long wallet. Basically my whole life is in it. Cash, cards, id, driver's license, atm receipts a.k.a. junks, small pics of Roy and Sean, and a passpost photo of myself taken while I was expecting Sean that I'd be furious if I ever lose it. This was the time when "glowing radiance" was so applicable. Hey, there's nothing wrong with holding on to something good. Aaahhh and yes, tucked in one of the compartments, Roy's proclamation of his love for me from 12 years ago written on a piece of white A4 paper which were passed to me while we were in the university library (supposedly studying....??).
2. A leather Swarovski card holder. If you're card's in it you're my VIP. The Coffee Bean Card's in it too, in case I lose my wallet, I'll still get to calm my nerves with coffee till the card runs out of credit.
3. Visine Redness Reliever eye drops. I'm all about the color red, but this is one color that I'm not so proud to show off if it appears anywhere on my face, so I depend on the eye drops. I read somewhere that it gets rid the angry zit of its color. Since I'm 16 and still popping all over, this is THE thing to stay in the bag all the time.
4. Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Shimmering Pink. A girl can never go wrong with it.
5. My beloved Motorazr. Yes, a Blackberry or iTouch is the thing to have now, but I stick with the Razr because of its size. Plus if anyone ever gets on my nerves I get to slash him good. Not just today in my small bag, but anytime anywhere.
6. Small change. In case my Razr decides to fly.
There you have it. Since this tagging business is an epidemic like what WendyB says and finding a victim is easy peasy breezy, I'm left with a challenge. Now who shall that other six be? Can I sleep on it first guys...?