Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh sister, where art thou..?

This has indeed been a long break from blogging. First it was the dreaded bloggers block. Then I got busy with Iftar invitations - a cycle of delicious food on my itinerary does keep me away. At the same time, I got lazy hahaha!

Apart from watching the latest Heroes on TV, I'm also playing catch up with Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty. We stay up pretty late to do all these, and of course just makes you sleepy during the day and lazier. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Have also been helping my mom bake her famous pineapple jam tart for the coming holiday season. Thousands and thousands of them. She gets orders, so she's a rich woman now (Hi Mom, I love you!!).

Am thinking whether I should post pictures of the yummy food I've been gobbling, but... nevermind, am LAZY...

Oh, and just last week it was my son's 7th birthday and more food fiesta at Marche. Happy birthday, sweetie!

Ok, folks. My soft and comfy couch is beckoning... Instead of food pics, have yourselves some fish pics where we had our dinners recently.

"Whatcha lookin' at?"

The goldfish of KL Hilton

Louis the Great doing his ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz roll

* All pics shot by Nadio

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I was wondering where you were! Those fish pix came out great.

AsianCajuns said...

Welcome back from your short break. I totally understand feeling about feeling too lazy to blog. I came back from a business trip last week and didn't even open my laptop all weekend - except to watch some episodes of Heros online ;).

Mal Sirrah said...

Hey Lynn,

Just wanted to stop by to spread the love... Thank you for always dropping by to visit me as well... BTW - I love your blog and make it my business to stop by daily...

Thanks...

Malcolm

Lynn said...

wendyb & asiancajuns, yes, I'm back and hope I don't turn too lazy!

Malcolm, Thanks for stopping by. It means a lot to me :-)